Monday 20 November 2017

MY LAST SUMMER

Hello, today I'm going to talk about my summer holidays. First of all, I'm going to talk about the days in June and first days of July. Second, I'm going to talk about my trip to Napols and finally I'm going to talk about the 11th of September, Catalonia's day.

When I finished school, I trained a lot because on the 7th, 8th and 9th of July I had a rowing competition. These weeks were very hard and intensive. I trained every day between two and four hours. When I finished the competition I relaxed. In the morning I played computer games and, in the afternoons I hung out friends every day.

In August I went to Napols. I stayed there one week and, sincerely, I had fun. We visited a lot of monuments, ruins and, obviously we relaxed on the beach or in the bedroom of the hotel. We returned by plane.

The 11th of September was a very special day for all the catalan people. We celebrate the National day of Catalonia. All the people that were wanted the independence of Catalonia. In Barcelona there were 1 Million people! The worst part of the day was that it was the last summer day. Luckily I had finished my homework.

These were my summer holidays,
Resultat d'imatges de summer

No comments:

Post a Comment